Noble Tune foals

neighhey
Posts: 694
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:12 pm

Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:16 pm

Kirav's Tune (SAF) and Play Another Tune (SAF) are entered in the 1st at Greyville on December 31 (5F maiden).
neighhey
Posts: 694
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:12 pm

Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:18 pm

neighhey wrote:Kirav's Tune (SAF) and Play Another Tune (SAF) are entered in the 1st at Greyville on December 31 (5F maiden).
Play Another Tune (SAF) was a fast closing second (beaten 1/2 length). Kirav's Tune (SAF) was 6th.
Last edited by neighhey on Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
neighhey
Posts: 694
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:12 pm

Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:32 pm

Awesomely Tuned (SAF) was 3rd today at Scottsville.
neighhey
Posts: 694
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:12 pm

Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:16 pm

Frozen Tune (SAF) is entered in the 1st at Kenilworth on Saturday.
neighhey
Posts: 694
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:12 pm

Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:39 am

neighhey wrote:Frozen Tune (SAF) is entered in the 1st at Kenilworth on Saturday.
Finished 2nd by 1 1/2 lengths.
neighhey
Posts: 694
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:12 pm

Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:24 pm

Kirav's Tune (SAF) is entered in a 6f race Sunday at Scottsville.
neighhey
Posts: 694
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:12 pm

Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:23 am

neighhey wrote:Kirav's Tune (SAF) is entered in a 6f race Sunday at Scottsville.
He finished 3rd.
neighhey
Posts: 694
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:12 pm

Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:02 am

Awesomely Tuned (SAF) is entered in the 1st at Scottsville 1/31.
neighhey
Posts: 694
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:12 pm

Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:33 pm

neighhey wrote:Awesomely Tuned (SAF) is entered in the 1st at Scottsville 1/31.
She won! Here's an article with a nice photo of the filly:

https://www.sportingpost.co.za/2018/01/ ... oble-tune/
neighhey
Posts: 694
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:12 pm

Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:19 am

Frozen Tune (SAF) is entered in the 2nd at Kenilworth tomorrow.
neighhey
Posts: 694
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:12 pm

Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:46 am

neighhey wrote:Frozen Tune (SAF) is entered in the 2nd at Kenilworth tomorrow.
Finished 3rd.
neighhey
Posts: 694
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:12 pm

Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:32 pm

Tune of Angels (SAF) is entered in the 2nd at Scottsville 2/18.
neighhey
Posts: 694
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:12 pm

Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:46 am

neighhey wrote:Tune of Angels (SAF) is entered in the 2nd at Scottsville 2/18.
Finished 8th.
neighhey
Posts: 694
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:12 pm

Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:49 pm

Awesomely Tuned (SAF) and Cheeky Lee (SAF) are both entered in the 2nd at Scottsville Wednesday.
neighhey
Posts: 694
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:12 pm

Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:51 am

neighhey wrote:Awesomely Tuned (SAF) and Cheeky Lee (SAF) are both entered in the 2nd at Scottsville Wednesday.
3rd and 10th, respectively.

Our next runners are entered Sunday. Play Another Tune (SAF) and Kirav's Tune (SAF) are entered in the first at Greyville (~7 furlongs).
neighhey
Posts: 694
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:12 pm

Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:50 am

Play Another Tune (SAF) was 2nd (by a head), while Kirav's Tune (SAF) was 4th.
neighhey
Posts: 694
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:12 pm

Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:11 am

Abelie (SAF) is set to make her debut in the 3rd race at Vaal (~5f) on Thursday.
neighhey
Posts: 694
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:12 pm

Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:00 am

neighhey wrote:Abelie (SAF) is set to make her debut in the 3rd race at Vaal (~5f) on Thursday.
The races at Vaal today were cancelled.
neighhey
Posts: 694
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:12 pm

Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:09 pm

Several runners for this weekend:

3/16
We'll have a first time starter, Incredible Tune (SAF), in the 1st at Fairview (~6f).

3/17
Two runners in the 1st at Durbanville: Frozen Tune (SAF), who is 2 -0-1-1, and Noble Class (SAF), who was 9th in the debut.

3/18
Tune of Angels (SAF) is entered in the 2nd at Greyville (~5f).
neighhey
Posts: 694
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:12 pm

Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:02 pm

neighhey wrote:Several runners for this weekend:

3/16
We'll have a first time starter, Incredible Tune (SAF), in the 1st at Fairview (~6f).

3/17
Two runners in the 1st at Durbanville: Frozen Tune (SAF), who is 2 -0-1-1, and Noble Class (SAF), who was 9th in the debut.

3/18
Tune of Angels (SAF) is entered in the 2nd at Greyville (~5f).
6th, 2nd, 6th, and 10th respectively.
Post Reply